The 13th mARTies Awards presented by the Arts Council of Martin County, celebrating both professional and student achievement in the visual, performing, and literary arts was held on October 17, 2017 at St Mary’s and Pittenger Center, Stuart. The evening featured an exhibit of literary and visual art, and live performances.
The slideshow images below were taken by volunteer, Sharon Hagin! Simply right click to download your photo! We are happy to share!
Congratulations to all our outstanding 2017 mARTies award recipients:
- Visual Artist: Mia Lindberg
- Performing Artist: Jeanette Mazzella
- Literary Artist: Kris Landry
- Student Visual Artist: Theresa Legein
- Student Performing Artist: Valerie Grau
- Student Literary Artist: Jillian Sechrist
With each mARTies celebration the Arts Council board selects some very remarkable named award recipients. These award winners have demonstrated their leadership, their passion and commitment to the arts.
- Lifetime Achievement in the Arts: Dr. John Enyart
- Excellence in Arts Education: William Lindner
- Philanthropy in the Arts: Maureen O’Connor Deighan and Family
- Arts Leadership: Doug Smith
- Corporate Leadership: Fox, Wackeen, Dungey, Beard, Bush, Goldman, Waters, Robison, van Vonno, & McCluskey, LLP